Hemp For The American Veteran
The Advertisers membership allows individuals & companies to purchase & manage ad campaigns for the purpose of using images or videos to promote products or services within the American Veteran platform.
Purchase ad space on the main American Veteran website.
Purchase advertising space on hosted veteran agency websites.
Ad Tracking Panel
Track, renew, schedule, and remove advertising campaigns.
Note: access to the Advertising Agency is controlled via subscription to the Advertise Subscribers mailing list and purchasing of the Advertisers membership level. This membership level is reserved for members of the Community membership level. All parties interested in using Advertising Agency resources must join this FREE membership level. ALL Members will have to perform multiple “human steps” to validate their accounts before being granted access to this and other platform resources. Membership level purchase instructions will be provided upon subscription to the Advertise Subscribers mailing list.
Advertising Agency Info
Individuals or businesses looking to promote, amplify, and extend the reach of their marketing efforts across various channels can purchase, track, and manage time specific ad spaces allowing them to upload image & video advertisement banners linking back to their websites or offers.
An Agency is an individual or company offering services or products which exists outside of the Hemp For The American Veteran community platform. A paid membership allows these agencies to advertise within the Hemp For The American Platform.
Agencies interested in promoting products & services within the American Veteran platform have the following options:
- Purchase an Advertiser membership. This includes a one-time setup fee and requires subscribing to the Advertise Subscribers mailing list.
- Purchase a Sponsor membership. This includes a recurring charge & requires subscribing to either of the available Sponsor subscription mailing lists.
- Purchase a Vendor membership. This includes a recurring charge & requires subscribing to Vendor Subscribers mailing lists.
Access to the Advertising agency resources is granted after membership upgrade & purchase.
Types of Advertising Options
We offer two (2) methods for adding banner images or videos to purchased ad spaces:
- Self Service – you purchase ad space using the automated system and is responsible for the upload & tracking of your ad campaigns.
- Managed – we assist in the upload of ad banner images. Reserved for Sponsor memberships only. Extra cost.
By default ad spaces exist in pre-defined areas of the website known as zones. These zones are visible in select high traffic areas on blog & page sidebars.
In addition, we offer an option known as ‘In-post Advertising’ allowing the insertion of image & banner ads in custom post types.
What is In-Post Advertising?
In-post advertising is a content marketing strategy allowing the insertion of image or video banner ads into custom post types based on category or tag selection.
What are Post Types?
Post Types is a term commonly associated with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress used to describe different types of content.
Types of Post Types
The following types of Post Types are availble for advertising:
- News Posts
- Community Activity Posts
- Forum Posts
- Includes Discussions & Responses
Note: banner ads inserted into Post Types become viewable across desktop, mobile, & tablet devices.
How Does In-Post Advertising Work?
- Individuals or businesses looking to promote, or amplify, marketing efforts can purchase time specific ad spaces allowing them to upload advertisement banners linking back to their websites or offers.
- Ad spaces can be linked to custom news post categories for the purpose of search engine optimization & introducing services to new audiences.
- Advertisers have the option of tracking Cost Pere Clicks (CPC), Impressions (CPM), or daily clicks (CPD).
- We offer an analytics management console to help manage ad campaigns.
How Does In-Post Advertising Look?
Paid advertisement banners appear whenever a website visitor reads a news-post or visits a page configured with delayed pop-up ads. Below is an example of an In-post ad appearing at the top & bottom of a blog post.
Note: Paid advertisements may also appear on pop-up pages.
- Top of Post (Random display)
- Middle of Post (Random display)
- Bottom of Post (Random display)
- Right Sidebar
Note: Custom Category-based In-Post Advertisements (Extra cost)
- Home Center Ad 728×90 (Random Display)
- Sidebar Ad 300×250 (Random Display)
- In-Post Ad Desktop & Tablet 728×90 (Random Display)
- In-Post Ad Mobile 300×250 (Random Display)
Banner Image Samples